In this episode I’m speaking with the man behind 8-figure companies such as Sumo and AppSumo - Noah Kagan! This is a raw conversation and one you won’t want to miss as Noah will be talking all about focus, goal setting and what it really takes to build and run 8-figure businesses!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Noah’s simple formula for getting results
- The big mistake many people starting businesses will make
- Different ways that you can learn from the top entrepreneurs in the world
- Noah’s “content multiplication” strategy for leveraging the content that you create
- His framework for prioritizing and setting goals (the right way!)
- How empowering his employees to be their own boss has supercharged his business
- The one thing you have to do before you delegate
- Why Noah believes that everyone should start a podcast!
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Mastering the Rockerfeller Habits by Verne Harnish
The Dip by Seth Godin