If you’re an entrepreneur, you’re going to have to sell. So, why not do it with more confidence? Today I have a bonus episode with the amazing Sage Lavine, who is the CEO of Women Rocking Business and the author of the brand new book of the same name. This is such an important conversation to have for everyone, and I think you’ll really get a lot from this interview with Sage!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What qualities women possess that give them an inherent advantage in business
- Sage’s advice for people who have an aversion to selling (and those entrepreneurs who are just starting out)
- Clarity and confidence will come to those who do this…
- Why learning to promote yourself is actually the best thing you can do
- Her thoughts on pricing and how to overcome the resistance to raising rates
- Sage’s four leadership styles
- Why women need to blend both their feminine and masculine sides for true success in business!
What’s Your Wealth Leadership Style? – Click here to take the quiz!
Scrum by Jeff Sutherland