As we near the end of the year, it’s the perfect time for us entrepreneurs to start reflecting on the past 12 months and to begin dreaming more intentionally for 2018. It’s time to think bigger, act bigger, and do bigger, and on this episode I’m sharing how you can start doing this right away!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The significant breakthroughs I’ve made this year
- What role detachment really plays
- The thing that I said “No” to this year that just might shock you (and why I did this)!
- Why just creating new products isn’t always the best answer to increasing your revenue
- The one group of people you should be focusing on in your business
- What is leverage and how I use it in my life and business
- The single best decision I made all year!
Amy Porterfield’s Podcast, Online Marketing Made Easy
The Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck by Mark Manson
Register now for Activate!