If you don’t like looking at your bank account, or get a queasy feeling every time you use your credit card, this episode is for you! I’m joined by expert guest and founder of OwnYourMoney.com, Belinda Rosenblum, who is helping thousands of people discover how “owning your money” creates certainty, security, and the life of financial independence they deserve. Today’s show isn’t about funnels or hacks to solve the issues around your finances, it’s about going to the actual source – the stories we’ve been telling ourselves about money.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Belinda’s own origin story and show she was able to overcome her past experiences with money to help others
- The 3-step process to rewriting your money story that you can start doing today
- The connection that exists between our own money stories and our conclusions about success
- A rule I made for myself when considering a purchase and the one phrase that Belinda wants us to take out of our vocabulary when it comes to money
- Why forgiveness is needed...
- and much more!
My Upcoming Video Training Series Waitlist